1. Install Simulator Apk to your device.¶
Connect your device to the computer and then click the menu item on the unity editor:
WaveVR->Simulator->Install Simulator Apk
2. Start the Simulator Server on the device.¶
Click the menu item on the unity editor.
Or click the Simulator Server icon (SIM_WVR) on the device.
- Ensure the device not into suspend mode.
Please use a sticker to block P sensor to disable auto-detect suspend/resume, so the HMD will always be ON then you can enjoy simulator function.
4. Enable Simulator.¶
Make sure Enable Simulator is checked.
5. Open a scene and click the play icon to test it.¶
6. Update .Net framework, if it is needed.¶
WaveVR_Simulator.dll may be loaded failed and need to update .Net framework to run it.