v0.8.2 includes following changes since v0.8.1 (important ones are highlighted):
- Update deep learning models for all platform. Improved accuracy while maintaining same latency.
- Add support for Vive Cosmos headset on Windows, supports 2D/3D/Skeleton mode.
- Speedup skeleton mode by 30%.
- Add support for WaveVR armv8 (require WaveVR 3.1.1 or later for armv8 support).
- Increased minimum WaveVR support version to 2.1.8.
- Reduce binary size and add version info in Windows binary.
- Reduce frame rate when there is no detection after several seconds to save computation power
- OpenCL detection should be more stable on some NVIDIA GPUs.
Plugin related changes are listed below.
- Avoid move Android libraries when building for Android phone & WaveVR. The plugin no longer becomes broken if compile error occurs.
- Provide pre-made blueprints for displaying detected skeleton as 3D hand model. A 3D model is included in the plugin.