Using WaveVR_Controller Loader instead of hardcoding model programmatically, if you would like to show device default controller.
- WaveVR_ControllerLoader could help developer doesn’t need to redesign the controller model to support in the Wave compatibility devices.
- Without using WaveVR_ControllerLoader, content will display unexpected controller model.
Using WaveVR_ButtonManager programmatically.
- How to Get Button Events WaveVR_ButtonManager could help developer ensure that the button event mapping and handling automatically in the Wave compatibility devices.
- Without using WaveVR_ButtonManager, you will not receive any button event.
- Due to the privacy concern by product design, developer may not get camera image successfully in some devices.
- Vive Wave SDK 4.1.0 supports limited access on camera API.
- If developer would like use camera image please feel free to contact us for further technical support.
Following the Deprecated List.
- The Deprecated List could help developer to make sure all required functions is workable in the Wave compability devices.
- Use the depreated API/Component may cause application with excepiton in build time or run time.
This picture will show in Console while using the deprecated API/Component:
This picture will show in Editor while using the deprecated API/Component: